About UsWho We Are
With our core operation based in North Dakota, and our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Armstrong, British Columbia, we are able to offer three types of specialized units: air, fluid and glycol systems. Using these flameless, diesel-powered technologies we are able to address cold-weather challenges in even the harshest of winter conditions. We focus on a pro-active and preventative approach, offering adjustable heating programs to ensure all people, product and equipment can be utilized in a safer, warmer environment.
We offer a custom-fit program, utilizing the right combination of Hydrus Energy equipment, to solve even your most demanding challenges – cleanly, safely & quickly.
Hydrus EnergyOur Services
Direct Contact Heaters
- Our innovative energy efficient, frac water super heaters are designed and built to withstand extreme and remote winter conditions. They are ideal for industrial, high-volume water heating. They are the most energy efficient, high-volume water heaters on the market.
- Measured efficiency between 95 and 99 percent
- LP, LNG, CNG and diesel capable
- Trailer and truck mounted 15 to 44 million BTU options
- LP, LNG, CNG capable
- Redundant safeties and shutoffs
- Low flame and high temp shutoffs and indicators
- Multiple fire suppression systems
- 5 million BTUs
- Diesel powered
- Ideal for heating stagnant pools, frac tanks, upright tanks
Flameless Air and Glycol Heaters
- 750,000 to 1.4 million BTUs
- Equipped with air shutoff
- LEL gas detection emergency shutoff option
- Glycol heaters used to wrap water lines, monolines, wellheads, lubricators, or to keep frac tanks thawed.